School of Law-Boalt Hall
Thank you for making a gift to Berkeley Law / Boalt Hall. You are making a difference in helping secure the future of the law school. Follow the links below to make a gift.
I would like to make an on-line gift or existing pledge payment to:The Boalt Hall Fund:
- Boalt Hall Fund Donation Form
Gifts to the Boalt Hall Fund provide an immediate infusion to the most pressing needs of the school including financial aid, faculty recruitment and retention, programmatic and research initiatives, clinical programs, and building projects.
- Boalt Hall Building Fund (Capital Improvements)
- Scholarship Fund
- The Loan Repayment Assistance Program Fund (LRAP)
- The Richard Buxbaum LL.M '53 International Graduate Student Fellowship
- The William K. Coblentz Civil Rights Endowment Fund
- Berkeley Center for Law, Business and the Economy Fund (BCLBE)
- Berkeley Center for Law & Technology Fund (BCLT)
- California Constitution Center
- The Center for Law, Energy & The Environment (CLEE)
- Center on Reproductive Rights and Justice (CRRJ)
- The Center for the Study of Law & Society
- The Honorable Thelton E. Henderson Center for Social Justice Fund
- Chief Justice Earl Warren Institute on Law & Social Policy Fund
- Honorable G. William & Ariadna Miller Institute for Global
Challenges and the Law Fund
- Death Penalty Clinic Fund
- East Bay Community Law Center
- International Human Rights Law Clinic Fund
- Samuelson Law, Technology & Public Policy Clinic Fund
I would like to make a new on-line pledge. Please visit our Make a Pledge page.
I would like to make a gift by phone. You may call us with your credit card information at 510.642.2590, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
I would like to make a gift by mail. Please visit our Ways to Give page.
Donor Recognition Levels
Benefactor's Circle: Donors who have made cumulative lifetime gifts of $500,000 or more
|Leadership Circle||$100,000 and above|
|Counselor||$50,000 - $99,999|
|Partner||$25,000 - $49,999|
|Member||$10,000 - $24,999|
|Elizabeth Josselyn Boalt Associates||$5,000 - $9,999|
|William Carey Jones Associates||$2,500 - $4,999|
|Law School Sproul Associates||$1,000 - $2,499|
|Society of 1912||$500 - $999|
|Boalt Advocates||up to $499|
Make a secure credit card gift or pledge payment to:
Note: Please enable your browser to accept cookies before making a gift on this site. set up a pledge
I. Michael Heyman Endowed Chair in Law (FW6466000)
Ecology Law Quarterly (ELQ) (FU1162000)
Pauli Murray Lecture Fund (FN6290000)
Search for More Giving Opportunities
You can search by fund name or number, keyword, or school, college, department.