Make a gift to the College of Environmental Design!
We at Berkeley’s College of Environmental Design embrace the challenge to be stewards of our environment. We know, now more than ever, that in order to sustain our quality of life, we must rethink how, what, and where we build. CED was the first college to advance a whole-system approach to designing for the built environment, and we continue to be a leader. By making a gift to CED, you can help the college continue to offer students the chance to develop and promote design solutions that are sustainable, equitable, and enriching.
More information about the College can be found at:
Current Giving Opportunities
- The CED Fund
- The CED Archives Fund
- Elizabeth Byrne Fund for the Environmental Design Library
- The John Weston Havens Fund Fund
- The 50th Anniversary Student Support Fund
- The Joe McBride Urban Forestry & Ecological Design Student Support Fund
- The Frederic Schwartz Architecture Graduate Student Award
- The Larkin Brogan Student Support Fund
To make a gift in other ways or if you have questions, please contact:
Make a secure credit card gift or pledge payment to:
Note: Please enable your browser to accept cookies before making a gift on this site. set up a pledge
Kenneth Simmons Community Design Lecture Fund
Larkin Brogan Student Support Fund
Search for More Giving Opportunities
You can search by fund name or number, keyword, or school, college, department.